Discover reasons to visit China. We are not sure about the last one, but you should try that, too, in order to see where we’re going, where our world is going to end up one way or another. Anyways, China is a big country, but its wonders are even bigger than you would expect.
From incredible colorful lakes, forests, to cloudy mountains, strange statues, crowded ancient cities, to mysterious valleys and rivers, even the sunsets look better here than anywhere in the world. Don’t believe us? Just scroll down! You will immerse yourself in a journey to another world
1. Tianzi Mountains. One thing that comes in mind: Bungee Jumping?
2. Huanglong and our eyes go turquoise
3. Zhangye Danxia Landform In Gansu. Who painted those?
4. Detian Falls and this is what heaven really looks like
5. Thousand Islands Lake named for the many small rocky islands that dot its surface
6. The Great Wall and all its secrets
7. Huangshan, Anhui. Quite scary
8. Pearl Shoal Waterfall, Jiuzhaigou. Feel like taking a dive?
9. Maijishan Grottoes. Scary, but beautiful
10. Yangtze River and its wonders