Animals have their personalities as well. They can be cute, they can be smiling even, they can be boring or menacing, looking like they are going to kill you sometime, but they can also be grumpy. Grumpy is a cute combination of “wanting to kill you”, bored, not giving a damn and constantly tired of your cuddles.
Ironically, when they are like this, they are cute as never and we can’t help but admire them in silence, or…almost silence. This is what we’re going to do in Loki’s case. Loki is not that super bad demigod from Marvel, Loki is a god from Brooklyn, NY. She’s the god of the grumpy cats!
“This cat has more personality and sass than any animal I have ever met. We are inseparable. We are best friends”, said Sara,
Loki’s human. Loki lives with Sara and her partner, Brent, since 2014’s Halloween, after months of searching. Brent is allergic to cats, so it was quite challenging finding the perfect pet for them.
“Loki is incredibly affectionate, cuddly and chatty. He loves napping on our bellies, eating chicken and scrambled eggs and receiving hearty head scratches. Shortly after we adopted him, I started an Instagram page solely dedicated to Loki. His Instagram page quickly picked up a following, noticeably for his seemingly grumpy demeanor and unique look. Loki has helped me return to creative and optimistic parts of myself that were misplaced while I was feeling unmotivated and sad. Animals are incredible healers and I am eternally grateful for Loki’s companionship and generous loyalty. He is truly one of a kind”, said Sara.
1. Hi! I am a very grumpy cat and people think I’m cute. Horrible!
2. Huh! I hate this outfit. I will transform into a monster and show them all who’s the boss. How dare they treat me like this?
3. I’m not a dog! I am Loki
4. What? You don’t like my staring at you? I don’t care
6. At least, I stand like a queen
7. Yeah! Funny! Take a picture…
8. She wants to kiss me? Get out of my face!
9. Cudling? What is that?
10. I hate these outfits!
11. I’m having a rough day. Get out of my face!
12. And now she thinks I look good in pictures. Who does she think I am? Kim Kardashian?
13. They think I’m cute. What is wrong with these humans?
14. She thinks I’m her baby. I’m not! I’ll show her
15. What? It was your place? Now it’s mine! Find yourself another!