These little cute and fluffy balls of fur could be twins. Probably, they were twins in another life and they just ended up in another species this life, who knows? However, English animal photographer, Mark Taylor can be thanked for finding and bringing them together in a new and cute photos hooting. They have searched the entire UK over to bring together these unusual pairs of twins. They have taken into consideration details such as eye color, expression, matching markings and even seating positions. All of these had to be alike so that the little furry beings could be fit for the photo shooting.
What seems like something impossible to do, was accomplished by Taylor and his collaborators and now we can’t help, but die of cuteness. Can this be real? We say you gotta’ continue scrolling down at your own risk!
1. “C’mon, guys! My black spots are smaller than his, we can’t be related!”
2. “For the family portrait, they said…” The bunny’s eyes says it all
3. “He’s so like me!!! Who is he?”
4. “We’re getting along. Can I keep him as my brother?”
5. “My pillow is so fluffy!Why are you taking pictures?”
6. “Awww, my little adopted brother. I love you!”
7. “They think we’re twins. We’re not, but let’s be friends instead!”
8. “It’s just coincidence. We can’t be related”
9. “Wait! Are we relatives? We can’t be. He’s got bigger years and bigger nose… I am confused”
10. “Why are they taking photos of us?!”
11. “I am not your brother! Somebody get me out of there!”
12. “I like you, you can be my twin brother if you want!”
13. “They think we’re twins, don’t they?”