If you are a true fan of Disney movies and you melt over every single fairy tale with a happy ending barely holding a tear in your eye when The End appears on the screen, you might skip this gallery. Here we have a collection of Disney movie posters transformed with a magic of sarcasm into totally honest Disney movie posters and their representations of a particular movie.
The sarcastic, brutally honest movie posters of how would Disney movies would look like if they were coming from reality and not from a fairy tale world are here just for fun and for a good laugh and not to ruin the magic, and some of them are really hilarious. Check out for yourself, even if you are a hardcore Disney movies fan, and enjoy quality humor.
1. 101 Dalmatians – That’s a lot! Spray your pets!
2. How to get a girl – learn from Aladin.
3. Stockholm syndrome in The Beauty and the Beast
4. The Brave – No prince required
5. The power of makeup and outfit, girls!
6. ‘Cause I got high, Because I got high, Because I got high…
7. The Cars, in the Disney honest edition.
8. Little Mermaid: Change who you are for your man, girls.
9. Snowhite, honest edition.
10. Let’s get high with Disney! They know it’s true
11. Pop culture stereotypes
12. Beautiful message from UP. We said this is the honest Disney movie posters list, so there you go
13. The nice guy Quasimodo.
14. Right! I never thought about this before… Pocahontas.
15. The princess is Black… Best one on this list
16. A special birthday, indeed. Sleeping beauty.
17. This really made me cry as a six-year-old.
18. Questionable issues in King Arthur legend of the sword.
19. I thought I’ve heard the story before…
20. No, it’s not about the snowman.
21. Unpaid internship, monsters know how it’s like.
22. A movie about College with no booze, who wants to see that! That’s what you get on the honest Disney movie posters list
23. Toys are great!
24. Wall-e, honest edition.
25. Two Hour Daft Punk music video