There are many dog breeds in the world, these mixes are a result of thousands of years of breeding different types of dogs that lead to the known breeds you known today. Husky, Corgi, Labrador and more are examples of these breedings. The years of distinctive breedings created different coat types, sizes and shapes for the dogs.
We wanted to know what will happen if we take a purebred Corgi and mix it with a Husky? You get a Horgi? The pictures below of the mixed dog breeds prove it could be very cute to try ( In theory, we wouldn’t want to do this in real life, let dogs live man ).
There has always been a passionate debate regarding purebreds and mixed dogs. When you look at a purebred you pretty much know what to expect, the color,temperament and size are well defined. However with the predictability of almost everything, you also get a high risk of genetic diseases that mutts don’t have.
Mutts are almost always safe from genetic illness but tend to be on the more risky side of the behavioral problems, if you adopt a mutt, because you don’t know for sure who his parents were, you can get a 20lbs dog or a 50, it’s anyone’s guess.
Start scrolling through this list of cross breed dogs and tell us which one is your favorite.
1. A Pitbull and Husky mix = Pitsky
2. German Shepherd and Beagle = Beagleman
3. Husky mix with Chow Chow = Chusky
4. Dachshund with Dalmation = Dalmachshund
5. Husky and Labrador = Labsky
6. Pug with Chihuahua = Chug
7. Corgi with German Shepherd = Gorgi
Adorable mix this Gorgi mix
8. Poodle and Yorkshire Terrier = Poorshire
9. Dalmatian and Corgi = Corgatian
10. Shar-pei and Cocker Spaniel = Cocker-Pei
11. Husky and Pomeranian = Pomsky
12. Shar-Pei and German Shepherd = German Sherpei
13. Pug and English Bulldog = Bullpug
14. Schnauzer with Poodle = Schnoodle
15. Chow Chow and German Shepherd = Shepherd Chow
16. Shelti with Corgi = Shorgi
17. Basset Hound and Shar Pei = Sharp Asset
18. Toy poodle with Corgi = Corgipoo
19. Siberian Husky with Golden Retriever = Goberian
20. German Shepherd and English Bulldog = German Bulldog
21. Corgi and Husky = Horgi
Brighter color mix of the Horgi