According to Roger Martin, Dean of the Rotman School of Management, design involves “integrative thinking: the ability to exploit opposing ideas or constraints to create entirely new solutions.” And sometimes the results of this kind of thinking can be very surprising or even shocking.
We at Bright Side want to show you a collection of designs to prove that there are no limits for solutions.
1. We have a special place with a panoramic view for you.
2. The Terminator’s daughter is watching you.
3. Anti-social bench
4. A budget 3D advertisement
5. Our policy is transparent.
6. Make a plan before taking action!
7. If I were Jessica, I would never go to this place.
8. “Children are always fun,” they said.
9. Is it despair or hope?
10. Now we know what the phrase “legs for days” really means.
11. “You are all probably wondering why I have brought you here today.”
12. What do you mean by, “This is not what I wanted?”
13. That’s all we must know about health.
14. Are you sure it is safe to eat it?
15. When your teen asks for a room door:
16. This will do.
17. If I can’t see them, they can’t see me.
18. Special watch for work days
19. Freedom of choice as it is.
20. Discover an amazing fauna world!
Tell us which idea surprised you most, and share your opinion in the comments!
Preview photo credit Adaams/Reddit